Walter Schubart

GP Gandolfo gpgandolfo at IOL.IT
Fri Nov 8 11:19:02 UTC 2002

         A student of mine is working on Walter Schubart's Russland und die
Seele des Ostens (published in USA in 1950 as Russia and Western Man, but
originally appeared in Switzerland in 1938). We think we are informed about
all the translations into European languages, but wonder if anything has
ever appeared in the Oriental languages (very unlikely). Does any seelanger
living and/or teaching in the Far East have any information on that? He may
prefer to answer off-line. Thank you
                 Best
                 Giampaolo Gandolfo