Russian system for Mac?

bigjim at U.WASHINGTON.EDU bigjim at U.WASHINGTON.EDU
Fri Nov 8 00:56:15 UTC 2002

Not quite true, I have a DOS 5 partition, a Win98 partition and a Win2000 partition each invisible to the others except for sharing a common document directory on a plain Windows system. It would not be difficult to turn any one of them into a Russian version if that were useful. I agree, however, that it seems to be excessive as long as one can work with Cyrillic in all of these partitions.

jim augerot  uw slavic  grad advisor  smith-268  206-543-5484