advertising Slavic department, was: enrollments query

Jane E. Knox-Voina jknox at BOWDOIN.EDU
Tue Oct 1 19:42:04 UTC 2002

We at Bowdoin College did run an advertising program to beef up
enrollments and it did help some: one or two students more signed up for
First Year Russian and fifteen more signed up for our Russian film
course. We hope to hook some of those students into the language program
next fall.

Jane Knox-Voina
Russian Department
Bowdoin College