cyrillic, Spain and Russia

GP Gandolfo gpgandolfo at IOL.IT
Fri Oct 4 07:37:59 UTC 2002

         I wish to thank all seelangers that sent in suggestions and hits to
install cyrillic on my Eudora e-mail program, especially those who offered
to help me personally in case of failure. I will soon make a serious
attempt to solve the problem, a really crucial one for a slavist.
        As to the subject of Spain and Russia, so far I haven't found anything
more and better than what Billington (The Icon and the Axe) and Cioran (The
Temptation to exist)  have written. I will inform the list if and when I
find something new.
                Giampaolo Gandolfo