Alert

Elena Mikhailik E.Mikhailik at UNSW.EDU.AU
Fri Oct 4 14:48:11 UTC 2002

Dear Janneke,

Thank you for the warning.  The virus you've mentioned breaks into one's
mailbox, copies a letter attached itself to it and sends the letter to all
the addresses in the victim's address book.  So if you receive any
attachments with two extensions (like .doc.exe or pdf.exe, etc.) you can
safely assume it's a virus.

Regards,
Elena Mikhailik