CFP: Canadian Association of Slavists

Gust Olson gust.olson at UALBERTA.CA
Wed Oct 23 16:31:54 UTC 2002

Dear colleagues:

Planning is now underway for the 2003 Annual Meeting of the Canadian
Association of Slavists, to be held at Dalhousie University in Halifax,
Nova Scotia on 29-31 May 2003.  We invite you to visit the 2003 CAS
Annual Meeting website at

http://www.dal.ca/~russwww/cas2003.html

for current information on the meeting, and for the forms to submit panel
and individual paper proposals.  Please note that the deadline
for proposing plenary sessions for the Learned Societies is 28 October;
the deadline for receiving panel and individual paper proposals is 15
February 2003.

We look forward to welcoming you to the Maritimes!

Best wishes,

John A. Barnstead, chair
Local Arrangements Committee