Study Russian outside Moscow & St Petersburg

Paul Richardson paulr at RISPUBS.COM
Tue Oct 29 20:41:14 UTC 2002

Dear all:

In the Jan/Feb 03 issue of Russian Life, we will be featuring (in
addition to articles on the Amber Room, female WWII fliers, Konstantin
Tsyu, Ice Fishing) our annual "Study Russia" section.

This is an annual advertising section devoted to programs for study of
Russian language and culture. It also has an article of special focus
"attached" to it. The focus of this year's article is "Studying Russian
Outside the Capitals."

So, if your institution has a program in Russian towns/cities outside
Moscow and St. Petersburg, please:

1. Consider advertising in this section (email me off list for rates &
specs)

2. Forward me (off the list) information about the program, location,
special features, etc.

Thank you,

Paul Richardson
Publisher