conradish -- internet site info query

Michael Denner mdenner at STETSON.EDU
Tue Sep 10 15:21:22 UTC 2002

Dear Colleagues!

Does anyone know what has happened to www.conradish.com? It is/was a site
with dozens of works of Russian literature with an integrated dynamic
dictionary database -- very useful for upper-level students. Now, it's just
a "parking" site full of annoying pop-ups. I think the person who ran it was
out of Berkley, Korean, if I'm not mistaken, maybe last name Young. If
anyone out there knows the new URL or can put me into contact with
webmaster, I'd appreciate it.

Sincerely,
Michael A. Denner
Michael A. Denner