Vox Latina <fwd>

Joe Andrew j.m.andrew at LANG.KEELE.AC.UK
Tue Sep 24 09:31:31 UTC 2002

--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 21:24:13 +0000
From: Igor Pilshchikov <igor at rvb.ru>
Subject: Re[2]: Vox Latina
Sender: Igor Pilshchikov <igor at rvb.ru>
To: Joe Andrew <j.m.andrew at lang.keele.ac.uk>

I would be grateful if anyone could help with the source requested below
by a Russian colleague.  Please reply to me or direct to Igor Pilshchikov
at igor at rvb.ru

It's in the journal, "Vox Latina", vol. 17 (1981): we need the number of
page, the number of the issue, for there seems to be more than one issue
in vol. 17, and the reference is

                            mailto:igor at rvb.ru

--- End Forwarded Message ---

Joe Andrew