enrollments query

John Dunn J.Dunn at SLAVONIC.ARTS.GLA.AC.UK
Wed Sep 25 15:54:44 UTC 2002

In Glasgow we are more cynical.  This year I invited our final-year
students to write an essay on the revised version of the quotation
(which, unless Val Belianine can enlighten us to the contrary, I
assume must be attributed to the ever-prolific Anon.): 'V zhizni
vsegda est' mesto podvigu; glavnoe - derzhat'sja ot etogo mesta
podal'she'  Sadly no-one took up the invitation.

John Dunn.

--
John Dunn
Department of Slavonic Studies