Question on teaching of Orwell's _1984_ in Bulgaria

BENJAMIN RIFKIN brifkin at FACSTAFF.WISC.EDU
Fri Sep 27 20:11:46 UTC 2002

Jeanette - I'm travelling now, but one of my grads at Madison is
Bulgarian. I don't have his e-mail address now, but will be back in
Madison on Monday. He was a teacher in a high school in Bulgaria for a
few years.

- Ben

************
Benjamin Rifkin

Professor of Slavic Languages, UW-Madison
1432 Van Hise, 1220 Linden Dr.
Madison, WI 53706 USA
voice:  608-262-1623; fax: 608-265-2814
http://polyglot.lss.wisc.edu/slavic/rifkin/index.html

Director, Middlebury Russian School
Freeman International Center
Middlebury College, Middlebury, VT 07553 USA
voice: 802-443-5533; fax: 802-443-5394
http://www.middlebury.edu/~ls/russian/