avoid Cyrillic!

Mon Sep 30 16:22:35 UTC 2002

Glenn Thobe <thobe at lafn.org> wrote me privately on this issue, but my
private reply to him bounced, apparently because his provider rejects
all mail that passes through AOL out of hand. There is no hope that I
can change AOL's policies or behavior and convince his provider to
accept my mail in any useful time frame.

> Please do not post this on SEELANGS.

OK.

Please provide an alternate email address that will accept my private
reply. I promise not to send you any spam. :-)

Paul B. Gallagher
pbg translations, inc.
http://pbg-translations.com