Mikhail Dzhavakhishvili

Anne Fisher aof at UMICH.EDU
Mon Sep 30 16:34:55 UTC 2002

Hello SEELANGers,

I am looking for a book by the Georgian author Mikhail Dzhavakhishvili called
"Kvachi Kvachangiradze." It was written in 1924, but I haven't been able to
find a Russian translation of it anywhere in the US (having looked on
WorldCat, etc.) I don't speak Georgian, and before I resort to trying to
get it sent from Russia (or buying the German translation), I thought I would
ask if anyone out there can help find/procure a copy in Russian for me.

Please reply off-list (aof at umich.edu).

Many thanks,

Annie Fisher