online shopping site

Elena Kobzeva elenakh at RCCD.CC.CA.US
Mon Sep 30 17:51:57 UTC 2002

Dear colleagues,
First of all, thank you very much for your replies.
Here is the list of the received links:

http://www.intershop.ru/
http://www.ikea.ru
http://www.yandex.ru/index_engl.html
http://www.bolero.ru
http://www.dostavka.ru
http://www.molotok.ru

Best wishes,

Elena Kobzeva-Herzog
Associate Professor
Spanish/Russian
tel:(909)222-8287
fax:222-8149
mailto:elenakh at rccd.cc.ca.us

Professor Kobzeva-Herzog,

I noticed your request for on-line shopping sources on the SEELANGS
listserv.  Would you consider posting a list of the various sites for others
on the list?  I am interested in the information and think others may be as
well.  If you choose not to post to the listserv, will you consider sending
me a list?

Thank you.

Lynne Ikach
Associate Professor of Russian and Chair
Department of Classical and Modern Languages
Cornell College
600 First St. West.
Mount Vernon, IA 52314
Tel: 319-895-4114