ACTFLProficiency Guidelines for Reading - Russian

Benjamin Rifkin brifkin at WISC.EDU
Tue Aug 19 17:14:59 UTC 2003

There are no ACTFL Proficiency Guidelines for Russian - Reading.
Provisional guidelines were written and published in the Foreign
Language Annals in 1988, but were never codified or finalized by the
field.  I believe that at present, the generic reading proficiency
guidelines are under revision and are therefore not available on the
web (unlike guidelines for speaking and writing, which are revised as
of 1999 and 2001 respectively and are on the web at www.actfl.org.)

With best wishes,

Ben Rifkin

>Does anyone happen to know if the ACTFL Proficiency Guidelines for Russian -
>Reading are on a website somewhere?
>Thanks for the help.
>
>Leann Keefe

=================
Benjamin Rifkin

Professor of Slavic Languages, Slavic Dept., UW-Madison
1432 Van Hise Hall, 1220 Linden Dr.
Madison, WI  53706 USA
voice: 608/262-1623; fax: 608/265-2814
http://polyglot.lss.wisc.edu/slavic/rifkin/

Director of the Russian School
Middlebury College, Middlebury, VT  05753
voice:  802/443-5533; fax: 802/443-5394
http://www.middlebury.edu/~ls/russian/