Russian Professors' salaries

Qualin, Anthony ANTHONY.QUALIN at TTU.EDU
Tue Dec 2 02:52:10 UTC 2003

Dear Seelangers,

My colleagues and I may be able to receive a favorable equity adjustment
to our salaries if we can provide evidence that such an adjustment is
warranted.  I have put together a very brief survey regarding the
salaries of Russian professors.  We understand that this information is
very personal and private.  While the nature of our salary review
requires that the information in the survey be shared with our Chair,
our Departmental Administrator, and our Dean, it shall be in all other
regards absolutely confidential.  The survey offers the option of
leaving one's academic affiliation unstated, thus providing the
possibility of total anonymity.

Your participation in the survey will be greatly appreciated.  The
survey can be accessed at the following web site:
http://www2.tltc.ttu.edu/qualin/survey

Sincerely,

Anthony Qualin