"Repentance"

Valery Belyanin vbelyanin at SONICWEBMAIL.COM
Wed Dec 3 15:03:04 UTC 2003

Hello Kenneth,
you are right: 732 references to this saying
KB> ë͕ÓÏÌÓÒÚ¸ Û͕ý¯ýÂÚ —ÂÎӒÂÍý (Skromnost' ukrashaet cheloveka).
it should be a very old saying. just an example: the last phrase in
http://www.harbor.ru/dd/0901/magia09a.htm
it is just an advice to be modest.
Best regards,
Valery Belyanin