About Announcements on SEELANGS

Uladzimir Katkouski uladzik at MAILBOX.HU
Thu Dec 11 13:22:28 UTC 2003

 What\'s your MailBox address? - http://mailbox.hu

Hi,

from Russia) wrote to me a an email message in Russian which said: "I am
f..cking tired of your spam. Your Lukashenka is irrelevant. Just stick
your nose in your own business."

I always thought that such kinds of announcements that I sent here were
appreciated by the people here. At least, I always thought that you are
the perfect target audience for a site like pravapis.org. And I only
make announcements when I publish the texts about Belarusian language
which simply don't exist anywhere else on internet. I always thought
that this is something useful for you. There are other people who do
send such announcements (such as "Ruthenia news") and I find very
informative and good.

If you actually feel "f..g tired" like that Russian guy, just send me
privately your opinion and I will stop sending those occasional mails
about updates on my site.

Sincerely yours,
Uladzimir Katkouski
http://blog.rydel.net/