deadline for proposals for New England AATSEEL Yale Conference on April 3

Harlow Robinson harlo at MINDSPRING.COM
Sun Dec 14 16:24:57 UTC 2003

Colleagues,

In my previous e-mail, I neglected to add the due date for abstracts/proposals for papers for the New England AATSEEL regional conference at Yale University on April 3.  Please submit them by Feburary 15, 2004, to the addresses given in the previous message.

many thanks, Harlow Robinson