Cyrillic fonts

John Schillinger jschill at AMERICAN.EDU
Tue Dec 16 19:37:39 UTC 2003

I'd like to "third" Francoise Rosset's suggestion that the Cyrillic
Transliterated and other Cyrillic issues be revisited on SEELANGS.

As have others, I have just purchased a Mac with the 10.3 "Panther" OS.
Before I irretrievably confuse the fonts that came with it by
downloading fonts from the web and uploading them from sets I previously
purchased for earlier operating systems-such as 8.6,  I'd relish advice
on what to install in this temporarily "clean" system!
(The defunct GLPS system, alas, the most user-friendly of all, with
accent marks and a variety of nice fonts, does not function on systems
above OS 8.0).
--

John Schillinger

Dept. of Language and Foreign Studies