Russnet Server Down

Marissa Polsky Polsky at AMERICANCOUNCILS.ORG
Wed Dec 17 21:21:26 UTC 2003

Dear Russnet users,

The server that hosts the Russnet site is down. We are aware of the
problem and are working quickly to remedy the situation. At this time,
we do not know how long the server will down – it may be several more
hours or several more days. If you had planned to use Russnet as part of
your class work between now and the New Year, please make alternate
arrangements, just in case it takes longer than anticipated to get the
server up and running. We will let you know as soon as full service to
Russnet is restored.

Please note that the Russnet server may undergo another (previously
scheduled) upgrade, and there may be outages from December 29-31.

The members of the Russnet staff apologize for this inconvenience.
Please contact us if you have any specific questions.

Marissa Polsky
Web Applications Developer
American Councils for International Education:
ACTR/ACCELS
http://www.russnet.org
http://www.americancouncils.org
(202) 833-7522