Cyrillic Fonts in OS X

Don Livingston deljr at COMPUSERVE.COM
Fri Dec 19 19:50:08 UTC 2003

Oops, there was a typo in my previous post.  I meant to say:

"I'm running Mandrake 9.2 at home and can pretty well
read/write all the encodings in text and html formats _with_
minimal effort, both at the console and under the GUI."

In other words, it is now easy for me to deal with Russian
and English text in all the major encodings:  KOI8-R, 866,
1251, and Unicode (in UTF-8 encoding).

Don.