University of Washington: Graduate Opportunities in Slavic Studies

James West jdwest at U.WASHINGTON.EDU
Mon Dec 22 13:49:25 UTC 2003

Attending AATSEEL in San Diego...
 ... and interested in graduate opportunities in Slavic studies?

Faculty from the University of Washington's
Department of Slavic Languages and Literatures
will be glad to meet with students interested in pursuing
graduate studies in Slavic Languages, Literatures and Cultures
to talk about graduate opportunities at the University of Washington.
We'd also be glad to meet with faculty whose students may be
thinking of continuing to graduate degrees.

TIME:  Monday, 29 December from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm
PLACE:  Conference Room in the 2nd floor meeting area
(this is in the building in which the hotel lobby is situated).

We'd be happy to tell you about the exciting and flexible
programs that are available in Russian, Polish, Czech,
Croatian/Serbian and other East European languages,
with opportunities to combine advanced coursework in
language, linguistics, literature, film, art & music, history,
thought and politics, and to discuss our impressive library
holdings and all aspects of graduate study at the UW.

Look for the department's brochures in the conference
registration area, or check out our programs on the web at...

         http://depts.washington.edu/slavweb/