Russian program hours

natasha kolchevska nakol at UNM.EDU
Tue Dec 30 18:18:35 UTC 2003

Ben,

We teach three, occasionally four years of Russian at UNM.  All levels are
taught three hours per week, for fifteen weeks (spring), or 15 1/2 weeks
(fall), so that comes to about 45-47 hours per semester, if we take
holidays into account.

I'd like to see the results of your survey, since I've tried to argue for
years for more hours, especially in the first two years.

Natasha Kolchevska
Professor of Russian