one-year position at University of Missouri

Anne Hruska ahruska at STANFORD.EDU
Mon Dec 22 22:54:44 UTC 2003

Dear SEELANGERs,

My colleagues at the University of Missouri asked me to post this for them:

One-year Visiting Assistant Professor of Russian, beginning September
2004.  Teaching may include Russian literature in translation, second
or third year Russian, and a survey of Russian civilization.  Some
linguistic grounding is a strong plus.  We are in the third year of a
new MA program, and there is a good chance of teaching a graduate
course.  PhD in hand or ABD. Deadline for application (including
three letters of reference:  February 29th.  Those wishing a
preliminary interview in San Diego should leave their c.v. at the
desk of Coronado Hotel for Prof. G. Barabtarlo.  Send application
materials to Chairman of Search Committee, Department of German and
Russian Studies, 451 General Classroom Building, University of
Missouri, Columbia MO 65211. The University of Missouri is an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.  To request ADA
accommodations, please contact our ADA coordinator at (573) 884-7278
(V/TTY).

--
Anne Hruska, Ph.D.
Teaching Fellow in the Humanities