revised ad for Missouri 1-year

Anne Hruska ahruska at STANFORD.EDU
Tue Dec 23 17:13:26 UTC 2003

Dear Seelangers,

Here's the newly revised version of the ad for the University of
Missouri 1-year position.

-- AH

One-year Visiting Assistant Professor of Russian, beginning September
2004.  Teaching may include Russian literature in translation, second
or third year Russian, and a survey of Russian civilization.  Some
linguistic grounding is a strong plus.  We are in the third year of a
new MA program, and there is a good chance of teaching a graduate
course.  PhD in hand or ABD. Deadline for application (including
three letters of reference:  February 29th.   Send application
materials to Chairman of Search Committee, Department of German and
Russian Studies, 451 General Classroom Building, University of
Missouri, Columbia MO 65211. Email:  grs at missouri.edu.  The
University of Missouri is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
employer.  To request ADA accommodations, please contact our ADA
coordinator at (573) 884-7278 (V/TTY).

--
Anne Hruska, Ph.D.
Teaching Fellow in the Humanities