mathematics terms

Michael Denner mdenner at STETSON.EDU
Mon Feb 10 17:56:09 UTC 2003

Chris,

I know nothing about them or the quality of their works, but there's ETS
Publishing House, which offers a download-able math dictionary, described
herein:
http://www.ets.ru/e/ei000014.htm

There are sample entries, screen-pics, etc. available there.

They have an impressive number of technical dictionaries available:

http://www.ets.ru/cgi-bin/search.pl?ltr=e&media=3

And offer some of them, with limited access/interface, on the web:

http://www.ets.ru/udict-e.htm

If you buy the dictionary, let me (or the whole list) know your opinion --
their prices and selection seem promising.

Oh, and there's always
www.mulitran.ru

a free, online, highly usable dictionary I use regularly in translating
technical documents. It's probably adequate for all but the most highly
technical documents.

mad
Michael A. Denner
Russian Studies Program