Math terms

Mon Feb 10 19:33:43 UTC 2003

Charles Gribble wrote:

> Note that the American Mathematical Society in 1990 published the
> second edition of A. J. Lohwater's Russian-English Dictionary of
> the Mathematical Sciences, 343 p.  I'm told it's very good.

I'll vouch for it. Paid $17.50 for a paperback version at Kamkin,
but overlooked it yesterday next to the huge math encyclopedia.

Though it also contains some supplemental grammatical material that will
be unnecessary for a SEELANGer. The actual dictionary entries are pp.
79-342 (I suppose p. 343 is the back cover).

Paul B. Gallagher
pbg translations, inc.
http://pbg-translations.com