RGALI - ARCHIVE of Lit & Art question

Laura Pontieri laura.pontieri at YALE.EDU
Thu Feb 13 22:49:39 UTC 2003

If you want to contact RGALI by e-mail the address is:
rgali at satel.ru
tel. (095) 159-75-13, fax. 159-73-81

you can check also at www.iisg.nl/~abb/abb_b7.html (ArcheoBiblioBase web page)

Last updates:

Dlja raboty v arhive Vam neobhodimo imet' otnoshenie ot Universiteta s
ukazaniem celi i temy raboty.
Chital'nyj raz rabotaet v sledujuschem rezhime: ponedel'nik, chetverg s
9.00 do 20.00, vtornik, sreda s 9.00 do 17.00, pjatnica s 9.00 do 15.00,
subbota, voskresen'e - vyhodnye dni.
3 marta v chital'nyj zal ne rabotaet.
Zanimat'sja v chital'nom zale, zakazyvat' i prosmatrivat' dokumenty,
pol'zovat'sja nauchno-spravochnym apparatom mozhno besplatno.
Stoimost' kserokopirovanija mozhet sostavit' ot 2 do 5 dollarov SShA za list.

good luck!
All the best
lp

At 04:54 PM 2/13/03 -0500, jschill wrote:
>Dear SEELANGERS-
>
>     Can anyone give me information about using the Russian State Archive
>of Literature and Art--RGALI?  I need contact information to get access
>to the collection, and also have been advised that photocopying is
>permitted, but is quite expensive.  If anyone has used the service I'd
>appreciate having a sense of the cost!
>
>Many thanks!  John Schillinger
>
>--
>
>John Schillinger
>
>Dept. of Language and Foreign Studies
>
>American University
>
>4400 Massachusetts Ave., Washington DC 20016-8045
>
>Ph. (Off) 202/885-2398
>
>Fax (Off) 202/885-1076
>
>During sabbatical (Jan-Aug '03):
>
>192 High St., Strasburg VA 22657
>
>Ph 540-465-2828
>
>Fax 540/465-2965

Laura Pontieri
Department of Slavic Languages and Literatures
Yale University
laura.pontieri at yale.edu