RGALI - ARCHIVE of Lit & Art question

jschill jschill at AMERICAN.EDU
Thu Feb 13 21:54:29 UTC 2003

Dear SEELANGERS-

    Can anyone give me information about using the Russian State Archive
of Literature and Art--RGALI?  I need contact information to get access
to the collection, and also have been advised that photocopying is
permitted, but is quite expensive.  If anyone has used the service I'd
appreciate having a sense of the cost!

Many thanks!  John Schillinger

--

John Schillinger

Dept. of Language and Foreign Studies

American University

4400 Massachusetts Ave., Washington DC 20016-8045

Ph. (Off) 202/885-2398

Fax (Off) 202/885-1076

During sabbatical (Jan-Aug '03):

192 High St., Strasburg VA 22657