Ukrainian visa

gsafran at STANFORD.EDU gsafran at STANFORD.EDU
Mon Feb 24 04:07:49 UTC 2003

Quoting Natalia Pylypiuk <natalia.pylypiuk at UALBERTA.CA>:

Dear Natalia,
Thank you!  I went to the web and found a lot of information.  I'm
still wondering, though - do you know what kind of invitation I will
need to get in order to do research?  Do I have to make my friends
at the Vernadsky fill something out for me?  (I'd rather not trouble
them, of course.)
take care,
Gabriella

> Hello!
>
> Last August, when travelling to Chernivtsi, to the Congress of the
> International Association of Ukrainian Studies, I obtained all the
> necessary information from Brama's page devoted to
> the Government of Ukraine: http://www.brama.com/ua-gov/
index.html

> I then corresponded directly with the Ukrainian Embassy in
Ottawa,
> obtaining a visa
> within three days.
>
> Those living in the USA, should visit Brama's link to:
> The Consulate General of Ukraine in New York
> http://www.ukrconsul.org/
>
> Then go to the
> Consular Section
> http://www.ukrconsul.org/visa/index00.htm
>
> which leads to *Visa Information*
> http://www.ukrconsul.org/visa/index.html
>
> In my experience, this is less expensive then going through any
> services.
>
> >Dear SEELANGers,
> >Has anyone had success recently getting a Ukrainian visa?  I
> >understand one has to go through a service, and there are
> >confusingly many of them on the web.  Can anyone suggest
one
> >that is fairly quick and reliable?
> >Thanks!
> >GS
>
> Pryjemnoji vam podorozhi!
> N. Pylypiuk
>

> Professor Natalia Pylypiuk
> Department of Modern Languages and Cultural Studies
>   http://www.mlcs.ca

>   options, and more.  Visit and bookmark the SEELANGS Web
Interface