Belarusian and German Minorities in Poland

Uladzimir Katkouski uladzik at MAILBOX.HU
Fri Feb 28 01:59:49 UTC 2003

Dear SEELANGers,

I thought some of you might be interested to read this:

"A Minority Vote. Belarusian, German Minorities In Poland's Political
Life In 1989-99: A Book Review."

Unfortunately I have no idea where you can buy this book. If someone
knows anything about it (especially if it is available in online
bookstores), I will be very thankful for any links.

Regards,
Uladzimir