Help with Moldova

Benjamin Rifkin brifkin at WISC.EDU
Thu Feb 27 16:13:59 UTC 2003

Dear SEELANGers:

One of my students is compiling a guide for host families who are
hosting students from the NIS. The guide's purpose is to orient the
host families as to the cultures of the students who are staying with
them.  My student is looking for anyone who has had significant
experience living in Moldova.  If you are or know someone who would
be willing to talk on the phone with my student to answer questions
about basic cultural issues and concerns, I would very much
appreciate it.

Please contact my student directly:  Allison Arlt - amarlt at students.wisc.edu

Thank you!

Sincerely,

Ben Rifkin

--
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Benjamin Rifkin

Professor of Slavic Languages, Slavic Dept., UW-Madison
1432 Van Hise Hall, 1220 Linden Drive
Madison, WI 53706 USA
voice:  (608) 262-1623; fax: (608) 265-2814
http://polyglot.lss.wisc.edu/slavic/rifkin/

Director, Russian School, Middlebury College
Freeman International Center
Middlebury, VT 05753 USA
voice: (802) 443-5533; fax: (802) 443-5394
http://www.middlebury.edu/~ls/russian/