Journals - graduate students

Neil Bermel n.bermel at SHEFFIELD.AC.UK
Wed Jul 2 16:57:58 UTC 2003

Dear all,

I'm hoping to compile a page of "calls for submissions" from journals that
would welcome article proposals from postgraduate students in the field of
Slavonic and East European Studies.

This is at the request of graduate student members of BASEES, the British
Association for Slavonic and East European Studies.  Our organisation has
members across the following disciplines:  literature, cultural studies,
musicology, linguistics, language teaching, translation studies, history,
economics, politics, political economy, international relations, sociology,
social policy, religious studies, and medieval studies.

A short (3-4 line) statement explaining the focus of your journal and giving
the relevant web address or e-mail contact information will be ample.

Please feel free to circulate this message further to other relevant lists
or appropriate journals.

Best regards,

Neil Bermel
Graduate network coordinator for BASEES

Dr Neil Bermel
Reader, Department of Russian & Slavonic Studies
The University of Sheffield
Sheffield S10 2TN U.K.
tel +44 (0)114 222 7405
fax +44 (0)114 222 7416