Script to Master and Margarita

Edward M Dumanis dumanis at BUFFALO.EDU
Tue Jul 8 22:10:32 UTC 2003

I have a copy.
Yuriy Lubimov: STSENICHESKAIA ADAPTATSIA
"MASTERA I MARGARITY" M. A. BULGAKOVA
With an introduction by Andrzej Drawicz
and a foreword by Yuriy Lubimov

First Russian edition published in 1985
by Overseas Publications Interchange Ltd
8 Queen Anne's Gardens, London W4 1TU, England

Copyright Yuriy Lubimov, 1985
Copyright Russian edition Overseas Publications Interchange Ltd, 1985

ISBN 0-903868-63-6

Printed in West Germany

Sincerely,

Edward Dumanis <dumanis at buffalo.edu>