Soviet acronyms

Vladimir Benko Vladimir.Benko at FEDU.UNIBA.SK
Mon Jul 14 00:02:00 UTC 2003

> Could anyone direct me to an online source for Soviet acronyms?  I am
> interested in the two Moscow techincal institutes MFTI and MKhTI, which I
> assume to be physics and chemistry, but would like to confirm.  Thanks!

Just a short reminder for those who never tried: enter the respective
acronym into the search expression box of Google (in Cyrillics, you
may need to install Russian keyboard to do that) and be surprised how
fast you get the solution of the acronym puzzle :-)

Best regards,

Vlado B, 14jul03 15:00 Danube Time
Vladimir Benko      <Benko at fedu.uniba.sk>

Comenius University, Faculty of Education
Computational Linguistics Laboratory
Moskovska 3, SK-81334 Bratislava
Tel +421-2-55576744         Fax -55572244