naucnyj sotrudnik i procee

Giampaolo Gandolfo gianpaolo.gandolfo at FASTWEBNET.IT
Tue Jul 22 14:36:24 UTC 2003

    I am afraid I do not quite understand the exact meaning and the academic relevance of the following Russian terms: naucnyj sotrudnik, starshij naucnyj sotrudnik, vedushchij naucnyj sotrudnik.
    Will anybody help me (on or off list)? Bol'shoe vam spasibo.
Sincerely
        Giampaolo Gandolfo