naucnyj sotrudnik i procee

Edward M Dumanis dumanis at BUFFALO.EDU
Tue Jul 22 16:28:25 UTC 2003

These terms are just the names of the titles and/or positions in research
jobs with the first one used rather general for all of them.
To make the list complete, you should add also consider
mladshij nauchnyj sotrudnik and glavnyj nauchnyj sotrudnik.

The terms would correspond to the following hierarchy:
mladshij nauchnyj sotrudnik is Junior (Research) Investigator,
starshij naucnyj sotrudnik is Senior (Research) Investigator,
vedushchij naucnyj sotrudnik is Lead (Research) Investigator,
glavnyj nauchnyj sotrudnik is Principal (Research) Investigator.

Just nauchnyj sotrudnik is Researcher.

Sincerely,

Edward Dumanis <dumanis at buffalo.edu>