electronic Pushkin corpora

John Dunn J.Dunn at SLAVONIC.ARTS.GLA.AC.UK
Wed Jul 23 15:52:07 UTC 2003

Another answer might be to use google.ru, rather than google.com;
using Internet Explorer 5 and OS 9.1 and the same mix of alphabets as
Paul Gallagher, I got 76 responses (presumably one poor Tat'iana has
been wiped from history during the last ten days or so).

John Dunn.

--
John Dunn
Department of Slavonic Studies