Odd Russian Religious Sect

Mary Delle LeBeau marydelle at EARTHLINK.NET
Thu Jul 24 19:12:49 UTC 2003

Natalie,

Is there any possibility that keeping nail clippings is related to a
belief in magic? I have heard of some peoples who believe they have
to keep all their nail clippings so that no one else will get them.
They don't want them to fall into the hands of those who might use
them for black magic or witchcraft inflicted on the owner of the
clippings.  I find this discussion fascinating.

Mary Delle LeBeau