Summer Serbian Studies

Skola Srpskog Jezika i Kulture srpskijezik at NAROD.RU
Tue Jun 3 11:49:19 UTC 2003

Appologies for cross posting...

Dear friends,
allow me to inform you about this project in Serbia during summer.

* Project name
"Summer School of Serbian Language and Culture", Valjevo 2003.

* Project duration
>From 2. till 29. of August 2003 (four weeks).

* Project place
Valjevo, Serbia.

* Project goals
Learning and improving skills in Serbian language for all levels (beginners, middle, advanced, native speaker);
Studying culture of the Serbs, its traditional values and modern tendencies through theoretical and practical work.

The School is held in pictoresque town of Valjevo, some 90 km southwest from Belgrade. Intensive program (more than 160 hours). Excursions are included and most of them are free.

More deatils on www.srpskijezik.edu.yu

We shall very much appreciate it if you could forward this info to all the people who might be interested, and also include it in your newsletters/ listings/ web site if possible.

Thank you in advance

Predrag Obucina
Skola Srpskog Jezika i Kulture

   . FaSteST CoUrSeS oF SeRbIaN!  /_   _//_   _//_   _/
 .      DoN'T StaY BEhiNd .    .  /  /   /  /   /  /
http://www.srpskijezik.edu.yu  /___________________/