Igor's campaign

Chris Tessone tessone at POLYGLUT.NET
Wed Jun 4 04:19:37 UTC 2003

Dear SEELANGers,

A number of us from the Russian-language community at LiveJournal and
the linguablogger crowd are going to read "The Tale of Igor's Campaign"
online this summer in Old Russian (and other languages).  It's going to
be sort of like the Pepys' Diary project (http://www.pepysdiary.com/),
with annotations and so forth, along with new translations into various
languages.

I would like to invite all interested SEELANGers to take part in the
project, which should end up being a lot of fun.  The announcement is
at:

http://www.polyglut.net/index.php?id=58

Currently translations into English and Esperanto are planned; if
anyone is interested in translating "Slovo" into other languages,
that'd be excellent.  If anyone wants to be involved as a translator or
serious annotator, please email me; otherwise, keep reading the Slovo
blog and posting your annotations!  I expect things will get seriously
underway in the next day or two.

Cheers,
Chris

--