Cyrillic font problems with OS X

Kjetil Rå Hauge k.r.hauge at EAST.UIO.NO
Wed Jun 4 17:43:04 UTC 2003

>But then you don't have the option of including stress marks. Does
>anyone know of another Russian font with stress marks (other than
>Cyrillic II) that will work in OS X?

Lucida Grande, the Unicode font included with OS X. Open the
Character Palette and look for stress marks in the block "Combining
Diacritical Marks". Not many applications will allow  you to insert
them, though - so far I've only had success with TextEdit and Nisus
Writer Express (still in beta for OS X).
--
--- Kjetil Rå Hauge, U. of Oslo. Tel. +47/22856710, fax +47/22854140
--- (this msg sent from home, +47/67148424, fax +1/5084372444)