Ukrainian Cinema

Sylvia Swift madonna at SOCRATES.BERKELEY.EDU
Wed Jun 18 01:14:31 UTC 2003

i am guessing it is:

>Novyny kinoekrana.
>
>Derzhavnyi komitet UkraÔnsíkoÔ RSR po kinematohrafiÔ.; Spilka
>kinematohrafistiv UkraÔny.
>1900s-1990s
>Ukrainian Serial Publication Serial Publication : Periodical :
>Monthly v. : ill. (some col.) ; 34 cm.
>[KyÔv : Radiansíka UkraÔna,

according to worldcat, this serial is owned by at least 6 libraries:

harvard (x2)
library of congress
indiana u (not all volumes)
new york public library
uc berkeley

i emailed the firstsearch/oclc result directly to joshua.

sylvia swift
madonna at socrates.berkeley.edu