Ukrainian Cinema

Max Pyziur pyz at BRAMA.COM
Wed Jun 18 02:09:29 UTC 2003

On Tue, 17 Jun 2003 jfirst at UMICH.EDU wrote:

> Hi, I was wondering if anybody is familiar with the Soviet Ukrainian cinema
> journal published in the 1970s (maybe before and after too; I'm not sure)
> that is called "Novin kinoekranu".  I saw mention of it in a July 1972
> issue of "Iskusstvo kino", and was wondering where I might be able to
> access back issues of it in the United States.  Thank you for any help.

I know that there are back issues of periodicals dealing with (Soviet)
Ukrainian cinema at the University of Illinois at Champaign-Urbana.
However, I don't know if they have this particular one in their archives.

Max Pyziur                                     BRAMA - Gateway Ukraine
pyz at brama.com                                  http://www.brama.com/