NEW GUIDE TO DOSTOEVSKY

Nicholas Borzov nick7611 at LYCOS.COM
Sun Jun 22 22:51:18 UTC 2003

I recently purchased from The Birchbark Press (wolandusa at yahoo.com) a new guide to Brothers Karamazov. Although it is a thin little volume, it contains a wealth of material pertaining to many works of Dostoevsky. I highly recommend it for Slavists who are interested in research that is headed in new directions.
  Nick Borzov