Russian for business: thanks

Alexandra Popoff shura at SASKTEL.NET
Mon Jun 23 22:12:55 UTC 2003

I want to thank everyone who replied to my query about teaching
materials for a Russian for business course. As it appears there are not
many relevant videotapes, except the video "Business and its Ten
Commandments" that comes with the textbook "Business Russian - a
Cultural Approach" by N. Milman. Am I missing something?

Alexandra Popoff