vacation visas

Michael Denner mdenner at STETSON.EDU
Thu May 8 13:17:43 UTC 2003

Dear Colleagues!
While in Russia this summer, I'd like to go for a few days to Estonia. My
visa is a single-entry, but I was told that I could possibly get a "vacation
visa" to leave Russia for a few days, depending on whether there were any
qualifying holidays during the period I'll be there (roughly mid-June
through the first week of August). I looked around the Internet for
information on vacation visas, but had no luck. Does anyone know how these
visas work? What are the qualifying holidays? What's the Russian term? (I'd
assumed отпускная виза, but that didn't get any hits on Rambler.)

Thanks in advance!

mad
<><><><><><><><><><><><>
Dr. Michael A. Denner