program needs your support

Benjamin Rifkin brifkin at WISC.EDU
Fri May 16 00:28:08 UTC 2003

sraines at memphis.edu

rfaudree at memphis.edu

hkurtz at memphis.edu
Dean, College of Arts and Sciences
217 Mitchell Hall
The University of Memphis
Memphis, TN 38152.

--
=================
Benjamin Rifkin

Professor of Slavic Languages, Slavic Dept., UW-Madison
1432 Van Hise Hall, 1220 Linden Dr.
Madison, WI  53706 USA
voice: 608/262-1623; fax: 608/265-2814
http://polyglot.lss.wisc.edu/slavic/rifkin/

Director of the Russian School
Middlebury College, Middlebury, VT  05753
voice:  802/443-5533; fax: 802/443-5394
http://www.middlebury.edu/~ls/russian/