missing letters

gadassov gadassov at IFRANCE.COM
Tue May 20 14:43:35 UTC 2003

le 19/05/03 18:49, Alex à a_strat at KHARKOV.COM a écrit :

> Dear Seelangers!
>
> You maybe noticed that in two my
> last messages there are several
> missing letters - all cyrillic.
> In my "sent" folder I can see them all.
> I don't understand how it can be.
>
> Alexander

I perfectly received the whole of your cyrillic text. I am always fond of
old анекдоты. Today, that's a part of civilization history and somebody
ought to keep them !
Georges
By the way: when Khroutchev went to Paris, at his coming out of the plane, a
military band played antems: I played the big drum!